I am reading mostly Kindle books but on my iPad. My Kindle device has some too tiny font-ed menus, too tiny for my bad eyes. It brilliantly permits me to increase book text. But I need to access the menus and that is not easy. I did recently invest in a good magnifying glass. I intended it for print books.
- A 99 cent Kindle anthology of 12 James Bond novels by Ian Fleming
- 99 cent anthology of Raymond Chandler classic detective thrillers
- Arturo Perez-Reverte The Club Dumas
- Collected Poems of C.P. Kavafi
- subscription to New York Times, how I start my day
- New Yorker
- Robert A. Caro The Power Broker (Robert Moses)
It is a good summer.