my “paintings made w image drawing sw, I don’t recall the tool.
- The method was to use a symmetry mirror.
- first make the base piece, then copy it and flip it,
- I think I then used perspective correction to increase not decrease perspective,
- basically stretching the base image,
- I used an eraser to remove portions and
- then drop shadow to give the impression of depth and lift off from the white background;
- then copying and placing below the original, and
- finally inverting it to end up with four united pieces.
- This is two results placed together.
- The one on the bottom to me looks like a mask for a person to wear.
- Top is one step more abstracted beyond that.