Kodak Pony 135 camera uses 35mm film.
- series of Bakelite bodied small format cameras designed by Arthur H Crapsey
- in the Kodak lineup between the roll film Brownie and the 35mm Signet series
- lack rangefinders
- simple viewfinders
- glass lenses, the 3 element Anastons and the four element Anastars
- variable speed, manually cocked Kodak synchronized shutters. Shutter release/film advance interlock (with bypass switch) prevents double exposures.
- Knobs are used for film advance and rewind.
a thread on Photo.net where I posted sample photos from my Pony 135 and an interesting discussion developed about the quality of the photos and the relatively low cost of the camera, including the zone focusing of the camera.