Ten things I think I think about photography and photo.net : (apologies to Peter King)
1. Digital may be the way to go.
2. I wish my eyes were not starting to go and therefore I didnt need to rely on autofocus.
3. I think that I should have stuck with my first SLR, a Pentax SP 1000 and bought a couple more lenses and stopped right there.
4. When I am really daydreaming I wish I was like Robert Capa or Tim Page, but then I remember one got killed and the other got wounded four times the last time in his brain.
5. I wonder what happened and I turned into a snapshooter.
6. I think the internet is a great place for people to be less polite than they would be if standing within slapping distance.
7. I think photography is like breathing.
8. I think looking and seeing are two different things.
9. I am glad we took lots of family photos, Some days I wish I had not always been on the viewfinder side of the camera
10. Every day I take a camera with me when I go out. Most days I make a photograph. And this makes me happy